Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Scientists" Want to Hybridize Humans x Apes

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/rise-of-planet-of-apes-postponed.html

I commented on the above article, but it either didn't go through, or Dienekes censored my opinion.  So I will state it here.

Basically, I stated that I oppose hybridization between Chimps and Humans; that I believe it has already been done, tragically (in ancient times); and that hybridization is the same as bestiality (forbidden for good reasons, in holy scriptures).

It is quite obvious to me that, like PANDORA, Dienekes' curiosity and lack of either foresight or hindsight has gotten the best of him.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/genetic-structure-of-chimpanzee.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/cranial-anatomy-and-population-history.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/reversal-of-flynn-effect-in-denmark.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/preferred-traits-across-nations-and.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/x-chromosome-haplotype-of-recent-origin.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/neandertal-admixture-vs-ancient-african.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/03/mtdna-analysis-of-ancient-african.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More interesting links regarding ancient European DNA:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/ancient-mtdna-from-hunter-gatherers-and.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-look-at-dna-of-neolithic.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/ancient-dna-from-neolithic-sweden.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/bearers-of-french-surnames-in-flanders.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/atlantis-talk-by-brian-rose-penn.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2007/12/ancient-mtdna-from-iron-age-denmark.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2004/12/mtdna-haplogroup-x-is-not-present-in.html
http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-look-at-dna-of-neolithic.html#uds-search-results
[Nevertheless, his site is obviously a goldmine of info! :)]

UPDATE (April 28): It seems I've been blocked from commenting on Dienekes' blog... Wow, he allows some pretty trashy, opinionated and unscientific comments, but not mine.  (Why?  Because he disagrees with and doesn't know how to argue with mine?  IDK... my opinions must be inconvenient for him to deal with.  I also inquired today about the mtDNA profile of the African Zulu tribe, and seems I was blocked right afterwards.  Guess I'll have to find out from some other source, although I thought he might know the answer.  I know of no other reason why I wouldn't be able to comment, other than that he deliberately blocked me.  Oh well, he tightly controls comments (thus information and ideas) on his site, anyway.  Not a very open forum there.  My comments were totally relevant and courteous, so he must be awfully anal.

(If I'm mistaken about all of this, my apologies to Dienekes, but that's the way it seems.)

UPDATE (again):  Apparently now I can get through to at least attempt to comment on his blog; but I doubt that he'll ever approve another of mine after disallowing the last one.  I doubt I stand a chance of ever publishing another comment on his blog, I won't attempt it again, after being censored.  It's strange, and maybe I'm mistaken, because other people disagree with him about the same subject (see title) -- I guess maybe he just doesn't want to argue my points.

ANOTHER UPDATE (I know I said I wouldn't, but couldn't resist -- he's allowed some real mind cultist to post three [out of only eleven total] very longwinded, unparagraphed comments of pure propaganda on that thread:  "apostateimpressions", stating nothing more than his own beliefs [his religion, iow] about ~morality and ~truth.  This poster denies that truth or morality have any real meaning -- sounds like Loki ["the world's ugliest troll"] and his ilk.  Psychopaths.)

My comment (let's see if he posts this one): "If there is "no truth" or any real "morality"... why bother with science at all?  What's the purpose of it, simple greed?  Pure curiousity?  Scientific experiments and related data has concrete effects on others not involved in 'science' -- on the greater Society which generally FUNDS scientific research.  If science can't perform within the framework of some sort of benefit to Society -- we don't need it. Buh-bye, 'Science'."

If "Science" does not benefit the Society / Civilization FUNDING it -- it's then nothing more than a big WASTE of resources.

UPDATE:  My last two comments were published, so I feel a bit better now.  But I guess I'll never understand why the first one wasn't.  That's the problem with censorship... it leads to misunderstandings and confusion.

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2012/04/rise-of-planet-of-apes-postponed.html#uds-search-results
(Dienekes has quite a bit of material about the Zulus, all very interesting; but I would still like to know more about them and also about the Cherokee and the anthropological / genetic relationships between the two tribes.)

http://pattyinglishms.hubpages.com/hub/Native-American-Nations-Part-XXII
(Zulu and Cherokee relationships).

http://www.rickpotvin.com/search/label/Neanderthal%20invasion%20-%20Chronos%20Complex

http://michaelbradley.info/esau/esau-chapter2.htm

6 comments:

  1. YOU ARE INVITED TO VISIT:

    A TRIBUTE TO MOTHERS:

    http://stuffyouadore.blogspot.com/2012/04/loving-mothers-are-broken-hearted-big.html

    FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S HANDBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. With "Stuff" like this (unsolicited, unwanted, and OFF-TOPIC ~spam from government-supported, Hybrid Trolls) -- is it any wonder that they've bankrupted EVERYONE?

    This "Tribute to Mothers" contains not one single SHRED of real Human ~compassion toward Mothers or Children.

    Instead, linguistically it reeks of arrogant, preachy, cynical sarcasm, hostility, aggression, and mockery toward us. Covered with the thinnest, flimsiest veil of sacchariney sentiments lifted from vintage "Ideals" magazines, it only attempts to SHAME women, HUMILIATE us, LECTURE us, and DEGRADE us, while PRETENDING to be sympathetic. If the government truly CARED about Women & Children, they would stfu and PROVIDE for us (they certainly don't deprive THEMSELVES of ANYTHING).

    Here is a REAL man, a REAL "chaplain":
    http://www.leben.us/volume-04-volume-4-issue-2/254-james-caldwell-the-fighting-chaplain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romans 16:17-20

    Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them.

    For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

    For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

    And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

    Matthew 7:15

    Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2Timothy 3:5

    Having a FORM OF godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

    Deuteronomy 32:21

    They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

    Titus 1:10-16

    For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

    Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

    One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

    This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

    Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

    Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

    They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isaiah 44:6

    Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

    Revelation 1:8

    I am ALPHA and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

    Genesis 3:14-16, 22-24; and Genesis 4:1-2

    And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

    And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it [her seed or offspring] shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his [her seed's or offspring's] heel.

    Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband [ie women shall serve or be subordinate to men], and he shall rule over thee.

    And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

    Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

    So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

    And Adam knew [had sexual intercourse with] Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

    And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malachi 3:5

    And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in [his] wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger [from his right], and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

    Malachi 4:6

    And he [Jesus Christ] shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

    Revelation 22:20

    He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I COME quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

    Revelation 22:12

    And, behold, I COME quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

    ReplyDelete