Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Follow-up

Lol, the worst ones aren't truly Human in the strictest definition of the word (they only 'appear' to be Human, as mules somewhat resemble their horse mothers / mares). It came as quite a shock when I finally realized that. And I wish it weren't so, but I'm glad I found out about it, anyway.

They aren't Cro-Magnon, Hunter/Gatherer, Homo Sapiens sapiens, made in God's image; but are rather artificially hybrid bred & created monsterous relics from the dawn of Agriculture. They're Aryans / Indo-Europeans & other Hybrids.

So, although they're as terrifying as grizzly bears & rattlesnakes; & may cause me as much damage physically -- the cannibals can NEVER, ever take my ~mind or my ~soul. They haven't got enough braincells or morals to accomplish such a feat. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment